CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Here she is...

Here is my sweet girl!!! I am just overjoyed that I can actually post her picture now!

7 comments:

2 Little Irish Boys

I am speechless!!

Angie

I never knew I could love someone so much - somone I've never met, and who is a world away from me!

Doreen

She's beautiful!

Doreen in Montreal single mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan

Kim

She is a beautiful little girl :)

Anonymous

What a beautiful little girl! I can imagine how excited you are to finally meet her! Congratulations!
;-)
Kristen (mommy to Catherine, Jiangsu Province)

Chrissy

Oh Angie, I got shivers seeing her picture on the blog. It's so amazing to see the journey from her being posted on the site to being placed with you. She's truly a blessing. Your TA will be here soon!

Chrissy (from CHI)

Lost and Found

Just checking in, congrats Mia is beautiful. Best wishes for speedy travels.

Post a Comment