On the school front, one more week until finals - thank you, Lord!! Algebra and Statistics is killing me - I am too old to be working my poor, tired brain this much!!! I had planned on taking a couple classes online this summer, but since it looks very promising that Mia will be coming home this summer, I have decided to take the summer off to spend with my sweet girl. I have preregistered for next fall, and I have a GREAT schedule, so I won't be leaving my sweet girl but for one night the first term, and Friday nights, and Saturday mornings for the second term. I have really struggled with how much is too much when it comes to being away from her, but I think that I have a pretty good plan in place. Besides, she'll get spoiled by her Grandmommy and Poppa on Friday evenings and Saturday mornings, then Momma will have to come home and be the bad guy. I am very blessed and thankful that I have wonderful parents to help me out with babysitting while I finish my teaching degree - Mom & Dad, thank you for everything that you both do for not just me, but for all four of us...I(we) love you!!!
As I was reading another blog, I came across this Steven Curtis Chapman song that I have never heard before - and yes, it brought tears to my eyes as I read these words. As most of you, I have prayed for so long for a child, and I always thought it would be a baby, but little did I know what God had in store for me when he placed a precious four year old right in front of me. I hope these words speak volumes to you, just like they did to me!
I saw the face of Jesus in a little orphan girl
She was standing in the corner on the other side of the world
And I heard the voice of Jesus gently whisper to my hear
tDidn't you say you wanted to find me?
Well here I am, here you are
So, What now?
So, What now?
What will you do now that you found Me?
What now?
What will you do with this treasure you've found?
I know I may not look like what you expected
But if you remember this is right where I said I would be
You've found me
What now?
Until next time, Peace and Grace to all!!

1 comments:
What a sweet song! When you are a mother you cry daily!!!
Post a Comment