CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm an Auntie, again...

I am happy to announce that I have another nephew!!! Jackson Wayne was born Sunday night at 10:30 pm weighing a whopping 5lbs 10oz -he is the CUTIEST little thing. As most of you know, my sil, Sara, has been on bedrest since being in labor at 27 weeks, but God has been good, and she was able to carry Jackson to 36 weeks. He is healthy and doing well! I got to spend about an hour loving on him yesterday, while his mommy was taking a shower. He is a little cuddle bug and already loves to be held. His big sister Myla Beth is loving being a big sister (she still doesn't realize that he is a REAL baby and not a babydoll). A big CONGRATS to my brother Wayne, sister-in-law Sara, and big sister Myla - Jackson is beautiful and I can hardly wait to kiss those sweet little lips- I love you all!!!

Until next time, Peace and Grace to all!!!

1 comments:

2 Little Irish Boys

Congrats to Wayne--and you too Auntie!!

Post a Comment