CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

We are in China!!

We are in China!! We had a very uneventful trip - very long but uneventful. It is now 3am, and our body clocks are a little messed up, but at least we are rested and feel pretty good this morning. We are going to the Forbidden City, Tinnamen Square and the Great Wall tomorrow (Friday), and today we are all just going to recoup from the long travels over the past 48 hours. Hope you enjoy the pics. Until next time, Peace and Grace to all!!





3 comments:

Anonymous

So glad you all made it safely! This is the best adventure you will ever go on! You all are in our prayers and can't wait to hear about meeting Miss Mia!!
Rachel

canyon401

Yippeee!!! cherish every moment! I am glad I did a blog so that I had a diary of the moments of meeting Margot.

Rose

Angie,

Love that you can post while you are in China! Can't wait to see pics of your little one!

Post a Comment