CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Countdown Begins...

I am going to get my baby in two weeks!!!! I can hardly believe that I will be on a plane carrying me to my girl in just two weeks. We have plane tickets purchased and final travel arrangments were sent out today from CHI. I will be getting Mia the day before her 5th birthday, so needless to say, her 5th birthday will be the most special birthday ever!!! I have all of Mia's clothes ready to pack in the suitcase. I am still working on my gifts for the orphanage personnel, and I have most of them purchased. I have lists everywhere between home and the office, so hopfully I won't forget anything. These past two weeks have been soooo busy, so please forgive me if I don't blog very much the next two weeks. Keep checking back, since I will hopefully be blogging every day from China. We are hearing that Blogger is being blocked in China, so I will be emailing my brother daily, so that he can update the blog for me. Keep praying that we have a safe and uneventful flight - I HATE TO FLY!!!! Until next time, Peace and Grace to all!!!

2 comments:

2 Little Irish Boys

Oh, Angie!!
Your life is so exciting and will be from here on out--YOU are a MOM!!!
Congrats!

Julia Ladewski

Hi! I came from kelly's Korner prayer blog! so excited to see you w/ your little girl!

God bless!

Post a Comment