Thurs, June 25 Arrive in Beijing
Fri, June 26 Free day or optional sightseeing
Sat, June 27 Group Sightseeing in BJ
Sun, June 28 Fly to Guangzhou
Mon, June 29 Go to the adoption Center - Mia DAY!!!!!
Tues, June 30 Begin adoption procedure - Mia's 5th birthday!!!
Tues, June 30 Begin adoption procedure - Mia's 5th birthday!!!
Wed, July 1 More adoption procedures
Thur, July 2 Sightseeing
Fri, July 3 Sightseeing
Sat, July 4 Medical exam for children
Sun, July 5 Free Day
Mon, July 6 Free day
Tues, July 7 ACS Appointment
Thur, July 2 Sightseeing
Fri, July 3 Sightseeing
Sat, July 4 Medical exam for children
Sun, July 5 Free Day
Mon, July 6 Free day
Tues, July 7 ACS Appointment
Wed, July 8 Oath ceremony
Thur, July 9 Return to the US
I only have two more days left at work, then I am officially on maternity leave until mid August - I am so excited!!!! Please continue to remember us in your prayers!
Until next time, Peace and Grace to all!!!

1 comments:
What a joy it will be to share your beautiful girl's birthday! See you next week!
Post a Comment