CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween


My little ballerina had a wonderful Halloween. She got lots of candy (more than either of us need)! It was so exciting and wonderful to see her have so much fun with her cousins tick or treating.


I also got to attend Mia's first school Halloween party on Friday, and since I took the day off, I ate lunch with her at school - she was sooo excited!! Mia told everyone she saw "this is MY Momma" - well this Momma almost lost it right there - it was the sweetest thing. God blesses me more and more everyday with this little angel. Seeing the world through the eyes of a small child is the most fantastic view - I love it!! Until next time, Peace and Grace to all!!



1 comments:

Unknown

You look beautiful Mia!! Give yourself & your Mommy hugs from all of us!

Post a Comment