Not a lot to report today, the children had to get thier photo made for their passport, and we had to go for medical exams. Everyone did great - everyone passed! Mia continues to attach and bond extremely well - she definitely knows who her Momma is. We have a free day on Thursday, so hopefully we can do some shopping and get Mia's hair trimmed - the girl needs her hair trimmed. Enjoy the pics!! Until next time, Peace and Grace to all!!!
Still In Shock; I Can’t Believe This Happened!
13 hours ago

7 comments:
Hi Angie,
Oh my gosh that smile!! So happy Mia is doing so well and she clearly loves her glasses! :)
Rose
What a cutie! Looks like you didn't have to worry about not being able to communicate with her after all! She looks so happy and content to be with you, glad things are going well.
Angela
www.myadoptionwebsite.com/maili
Her smile says it all!! What a wonderful time for you both. I have been thinking and praying about you both a lot!!
Angie,
I am so happy for you. aren't you glad you went out on the limb to adopt a little girl? I am so glad she knows you are her momma!
Beth
Hey--I've had trouble with my computer. It's great to see ya. I can feel your excitement. You have found out that Rom.8:28 is true. We're praying and can't wait for you to be home. Isn't God GOOD!!!!!!
Mike
Someone said "A picture is worth a thousand words". The pictures speak volumes. Our church family cannot wait to see you all. We're praying daily for a safe return.
Mike
She is the sweetest little girl ! Congrats ! 2 of my kids were from Guangdong, 1 from Chongqing !
Happy shopping in GZ !!!
Charlotte
Post a Comment